Whatever's in your title – digital strategy, web operations, digital communications – it’s your job to enable the entire business to communicate effectively on your primary digital channel: your website(s).
It’s a lot easier said than done, especially when you have a substantial global presence. Budget and resource constraints, immature localization processes, lack of content and digital governance, incomplete toolsets – all can lead to inefficiencies, duplication of effort, and a disconnect between what you want to accomplish, and what you’re currently able to do.
Some of the common challenges you face:
- How do you enforce brand consistency while giving your different markets enough flexibility to be locally relevant?
- How do you make sure that country managers know there’s new content to translate – and old content to remove?
- How do you split responsibilities and budgets for local website translation and management?
- How can you enable in-country managers to be successful and meet their objectives?
- How can you set up workflows that work, both for countries and central teams?
There’s more, of course, and Dot-Connection can help you address the real issues, and find solutions that take into account your capabilities and constraints. We do one-off consulting engagements as well as project management and ongoing enablement.